In keeping up with our Getting To Know You series, we are pleased to introduce you to our President and Founder of Grey Matter Marketing, Holley Malia. Sit back, relax, and get to know Holley in 20 Questions!
- FRONT OR BACK OF THE ROLLER COASTER?
Definitely the front
- FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint chocolate chip
- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD TO SWITCH CAREERS?
It’s a toss up between being a chef or NASCAR driver. Given the number of speeding tickets I get, I should probably go with NASCAR driver.
- ARE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, Holley is my mother’s maiden name, hence the “e” in Holley.
- IF YOU HAD TO EAT ONE DISH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- WHERE IS THE BEST PIZZA YOU EVER HAD?
Napoli’s Pizza in Panama City, Panama
- FAVORITE CELEBRITY/CHARACTER AS A CHILD?
- LEAST FAVORITE CHORE?
It’s a tie: taking out the trash or putting away folded laundry.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SCENT?
Fried chicken cooking
- WHAT’S SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I had a speaking part (Southern Belle #1) in the movie The Foreign Student, which was filmed at my college, Washington & Lee University, when I was a senior.
- FAVORITE HOLIDAY?
Thanksgiving. I love a day to pause and be grateful for all the many blessings in our lives. And I’m one of those people who loves cooking for three days straight. Nothing makes me happier than feeding the people I love. I just hope they love doing the dishes.
- CELEBRITY CRUSH?
- GUILTY PLEASURE?
Reading US Weekly magazine
- WHITE OR RED WINE?
- BEACH OR MOUNTAINS?
- WINDOW OR AISLE SEAT ON A PLANE?
- FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruity Pebbles. I know! How old am I?
- WHAT ACCOMPLISHMENT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF?
Being named Medical Marketer of the Year, a national honor selected by the Medical Marketing Association.
- WHAT’S SOMETHING YOU’D LIKE TO LEARN?
I would love to be trilingual and speak fluently English, Spanish and French.
- IF YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IT TO?
I like my first name, but when I was 22 years old my mom lobbied to change my name to Savannah Rose. Seriously.