At Grey Matter Marketing, we only partner with the best, and one of our favorite people to work with is Valerie Barro of V3 Marketing and Consulting. We thought it would be fun to get to know Valerie in 20 questions as you did here with Holley Malia and Ronda Fallon.
- DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Love it! When I was a kid my teacher told my mother my handwriting was awful. Challenge accepted! Now I write really nicely.
- WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never! I hate that “falling” feeling.
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they are taller than me. The answer is usually yes.
- WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Right now? Right now I’m barefoot.
- FAVORITE SMELLS?
Night jasmine or freshly baked cookies
- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccer, especially World Cup soccer.
- DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Only when I’m not wearing my glasses.
- FAVORITE FOOD?
It used to be pizza but now it’s sautéed brussel sprouts (seriously!) or eggs.
- FAVORITE DESSERT?
Rice Crispy Treats
- ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles, definitely!
- WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
- WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
The Silver Lake neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- WHAT IS MOST MEMORABLE ABOUT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL YEARS?
Theater acting all four years. I credit “drama” with my ease in front of large groups.
- WHERE DO YOU LIKE TO VACATION?
Anywhere I’ve never been before.
- WHAT CHORE DO YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE DOING?
Washing the dishes by hand.
- IF YOU COULD LEARN TO DO ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- IF YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IT TO?
I actually really like my first (and last) name.
- FAVORITE MOVIE?
The American President (early Sorkin)
- WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST PAYING JOB?
Working at my family’s pizza restaurant.
- IS THERE SUCH A THING AS TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE?
Only if there is such a thing as too much pizza.