January 25, 2020
We’re expecting 2020 to be the “Year of the Patient.” That’s because, in recent years, we’ve seen more investment and interest in value-based healthcare and the role of the patient. Medical societies and associations have invested significant efforts to address these challenges and demands, paving the way for major advances in the delivery of healthcare.
Now that value-based healthcare is becoming standard, we’re expecting this year to bring more opportunities for healthcare companies to work together with medical organizations to support patient-centric therapies, legislative efforts and more.
Read on to find out what you can expect to see from seven medical organizations and the hottest healthcare topics on their agenda for 2020.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO)
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)